Monday, December 12, 2011

Geologic Time-Quaternary Period



Summary
Quaternary period is the youngest period of the earth, in 1.8 million years ago, it’s when the human race started, quaternary have 2 geologic epochs the Pleistocene and the Holocene.
Project Reflection:
1.What did you enjoy most about this project? I enjoy most finding the picture and doing the video.

2. What was most challenging about this project? Why? The most challenging about the project was to find the types of rocks of the Quaternary Period.

3. What you change about this project and why? I will change the part that I have to find the rocks because it was very difficult.

4. What are 3 things that you learned from this project? I learn that the continent start moving in the quaternary period, I learn that the Human race start and how to make the video.




3 comments:

  1. I like your video francisco but the only thing was the music you don't need it to have voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francisco, you did a great job! I like your video! I think that it was a very cute idea to include your picture in the video!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your video! I think it's very creative! you did an awesome job on giving details!!:)

    ReplyDelete